Saturday, August 26, 2006

8/26/06: Day 43 (Sat.) I Eat When I Wanna Eat!*



I hope you all get a laugh at the posted picture. When Evan is sleeping, he'll "pose" in different positions and we thought this one had the look of "my life is so tough". We have a couple of vids posted below also.

I had to laugh at the automatic e-mail I received from Babycenter. I think I mentioned before that I subscribe to the site and when you input your due date, it sends you e-mails each week with development info about the baby. The e-mail I received today said:

Only three weeks to go! Your pregnancy is now considered full-term and your baby probably weighs a little over 6 pounds and is a tad over 19 inches long. Worried your water will break in public? This statistic may ease your fears: Spontaneous rupture of membranes before labor happens in only 15 percent of pregnancies.


I am so happy to know I am part of that 15 percent! As far as the other statistics, our guy is steadily gaining weight (he's at 5 lbs. 5 oz.) and he is 44cm long (which is about 17 1/3 inches).

Evan is still doing super-great on his bottle feeds. He's now classified as a baby who can eat whenever he is hungry. So, he's off the scheduled 9-12-3-6 o'clock feedings. When we were there today, he b-fed for 12 minutes, which is a record so far for him. The nurse took out his feeding tube since he isn't needing it anymore (and it was getting cruddy). They also decided to stop putting the dressing on his foot for the bi-carb burn.

Evan got a bath today









---------
UMC Charges: $2,800.00
Running Total: $316,521.44
---------

No comments: