Friday, August 25, 2006

8/25/06: Day 42 (Fri.) 6 Weeks Old! Bottle Feeding Begins

Wow, six weeks now! It still seems like a year until he comes home. Today, they started bottle-feeding him and he took right to it. The nurse said at his noon and 3pm feedings he downed the bottles like an old pro. When I fed him his bottles at his 6pm and 9pm feedings, he finished all but about 19ml both times. The nurses would get him to finish it later. That was the first time ever bottle-feeding, so I'm not sure if I have the technique right.

Evan's crib was snatched for another baby, so he's now in a small bassinet. I forgot to bring the camera to get his 6-week photo, so I'll do that tomorrow.

Weight check....the night shift nurse told me he weighs 5 lbs. 5 oz.

---------
UMC Charges: $2,600.00
Running Total: $313,721.44
---------

No comments: