Wednesday, April 04, 2007

4/4/07: Day 264 (Wed.) Round Two

Evan had a good day today! It's always a good thing when I see him at the end of the day dressed in the same outfit I dropped him off in! That meant no throw-up episodes. I don't want him to be known as the pukey-kid in daycare!! I think the medication he is taking is helping, he doesn't sound so raspy anymore.

So, you may be wondering how the net-contraption worked out? Well, woodpeckers are pretty clever I guess. He discovered the other side of the fireplace has the same little step-ledge as the original side he started on...so he decided to start pecking on the other side! T made the same net-thing on the other side after using roof patching cement to patch the hole. This second hole was not as deep as the first one, so he caught it in time.



-----------
Chronological age: 37 weeks and 5 days
Adjusted/developmental age: 6 months, 2 week and 5 days
-----------

No comments: