Friday, July 21, 2006

Pictures from Grand Convention


O.k...I know this isn't a post about the little guy...so bear with me. Two weeks prior to Evan deciding to join us, I was in San Antonio for the Kappa Alpha Theta Grand Convention. Wow, so lucky he decided to wait two weeks. All that estrogen during those 4 days probably scared him into staying in anyway. ;-) It was a fun time, from the picture, you can tell my hair was loving all that humidity (ick)!

The picture is of all the Permanent Alumnae Secretaries (PASs) who were in attendence. I am the PAS for my college chapter and all that means is I keep track of everyone's addresses. My chapter is relatively easy to keep track of since we have young alumnae (who are almost all on e-mail) and we are a newer chapter (we only have about 350 alumna).

The ladies in the picture are PASs from all over the country and keep track of these collegiate chapters: Purdue, North Dakota State, Ohio Wesleyan, U of South Florida, Denison, Penn State, UNC, Loyola Marymount, and USC (oh, and me keeping track of Washington & Jefferson College).

Oh...and for Joey P...I didn't get any good film of sorority girl pillow fights or anything like that! I know you'll be disappointed! ;-)

This picture is of me with the officers who attended Convention (Rachel, President; Jen, VP Education; Kristin, Convention Awards; and fellow advisory board member Marge)

1 comment:

Joey "Eggshells" said...

HAHAHAHAHA I only just read this.