Tuesday, October 10, 2006

10/10/06: Day 88 (Tues.) Another trip to the lab

Evan had to get blood work done again...so I toted him off to the draw station at the hospital. He did great...just cried a little when they pricked his foot. After that, it was like...been there, done that. He's had blood drawn so much that it probably isn't phasing him anymore.

On our way out, I stopped by the medical records office to get a print out of both mine and Evan's itemized bills. It was amazing to see all the drugs I was given the day of my c-section! I was even more shocked that the RSV vaccine that Evan got was over $2,000. He has to get that shot every month for the next year. Costing that much, it better work! ;-)
-----------
Chronological age: 3 months 0 weeks and 4 days
Adjusted/developmental age: 3 weeks and 3 days
Lab Charges: $13.34
Running Total: $368,274.58
-----------

1 comment:

Joey "Eggshells" said...

Working fine now...