Friday, May 04, 2007

5/4/07: Day 294 (Fri.) Finally Settling In To Daycare

Dropping Evan off at daycare in the morning has become a much less stressful event. So, I am assuming it's a combo of him being comfortable with his teachers, maturing a bit and holding off on giving him his morning bottle until we get there. The teachers say he is such a pleasant baby, which is nice to hear.

Today when I picked him up, I stopped to talk to one of the infant teachers who is Russian (her name is Olga). She thinks it's neat that T and I both studied Russian. T can still "govoreet po rooskee", but it escapes me now. T now is the afternoon pick-up guy, so he gets to talk with Olga when she is there. It was funny since Evan was playing by himself in the Exersaucer and didn't see me at first. All of a sudden he heard my voice and he shot me the look of death...as if to say, "stop talking to her, you need to come get me right now"! He was all happy one moment and then started crying in an instant.


-----------
Chronological age: 42 weeks and 0 days
Adjusted/developmental age: 7 months, 2 weeks and 4 days
----------

No comments: