Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Back From the 'Burgh

It's been hectic since returning from my quick trip to the 'Burgh Thanksgiving weekend. I had a blast at my 20-year reunion, despite the relatively small turnout from my class. We had a combined reunion with the class of 1987 and I knew a lot of the '87 grads, so it made it worth it.

I won't go into detail on the travel issues I had getting home...let's just say I was supposed to get into Tucson Sunday night around 9:45pm; I didn't make it home to Sierra Vista until Monday around 11:30am. The trouble wasn't weather related, but a computer glitch on the plane we were to take out to Pittsburgh to Phoenix. The highlight was that I was able to watch the Steelers kick butt against New England during the delay. Oh, the other highlight is that the Scottdale Pizzeria is back open and I was lucky to get a pizza (they only make a certain number every night).

Southmoreland Class of 1988




Virginia, Lori, Mindy and I tried to recreate the picture below from the '87 prom...


No comments: