Monday, October 13, 2008

My First Day with the Twos!




It was a pretty cold morning this morning (the car temp said 50 degrees....brrrr). I had to dig around to find Evan a pair of pants...I was shocked to find his pants don't fit him anymore (they're like capris on him now). The boy is finally growing taller! I did find a pair of pants I thought were way too long for him, but they fit him perfectly. We're finally in a size 12 month pant!

Evan's first day in his new classroom today! When I dropped him off, he wasn't too sure of things. There were only 2 other children there in his class and his regular morning teacher wasn't there yet. I handed him to the teacher on duty and he didn't cry, so that was a good thing.

The report when we picked him up was that he had a GREAT day! He buddied around with his best bud Hayden (who just turned 2 but is a good head taller than Evan is).

No comments: