Thursday, October 09, 2008

Moving to the 2s on Monday!

I wasn't sure if I posted earlier, but we found out Evan will be moving up to the 2-year old room on Monday the 13th! A few days this week his teachers tested the water and took him over there for an hour or so. From what I heard, he did great...since he was the "new kid" the older 2s were over-protective of him (how cute). We'll see how long that lasts! ;-)

On Tuesday morning I stopped into his new room so I could meet the morning teacher (Ms. Yvette) and she is very aware of Evan's food challenges and vertical challenge (height). Luckily, one of Evan's 1-year teachers has bumped up to the class, so he'll have someone looking out for him. It was a little shocking to see how much bigger these kids are (and how much they talk).

No comments: