Friday, February 22, 2008

Not Much to Post From the Sick Family!

We've finally experienced the whole-house sickness. It started last Friday night with Evan running a high fever that never broke the whole weekend. The entire weekend he wanted to be held. I had to sleep with him on my chest for three nights (ouch)! I managed to get Evan in to see the doc on Monday and found out he had a blazing ear infection. He got a shot of a high dose antibiotic and I had to bring him back on Tuesday for a second course of the antibiotic. This is only his second major ear infection, so that's not too bad I think. We were able to get Evan back to daycare on Wednesday afternoon.

T took to the sick bed on Sunday and didn't really emerge until Tuesday to go the doctor. I started getting the funk on Sunday and I'm still trying to kick it. T has a sick-pass from the doc for work, and he stayed home all week. I went in to work yesterday feeling miserable and stayed home today and slept most of the day. T's prescription cough medicine worked miracles!

Hope to back to our cheery selves this weekend. ;-)

No comments: