Monday, June 11, 2007

6/11/07: Day 331 (Mon.) Playing Hooky Again

Poor Ev-man...had to play hooky again due to a fever. We were hoping his fever would have broken by now, but he was still pretty warm this morning. What a perfect day to stay home from school with all the rain. We had one of those odd June days where is rained almost all day. It was cloudy and dreary; which is a nice change from the typical Arizona weather.

Evan was in a pretty good mood despite his fever. We split the shift today with me taking the morning shift and T taking the afternoon shift. I had some running around to do, so Evan came along for the ride. I had to stop by work to drop off my laptop so my co-workers could use our shared printer. Evan had a good time hanging with the office crew for a little bit.

-----------
Chronological age: 47 weeks and 3 days
Adjusted/developmental age: 8 months, 3 weeks and 5 days
----------

No comments: