Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Creeping up on 100 days to go...

Anyhoo...things are just cooking along...getting fatter by the day it seems. I still have a belly-button, but I anticipate that disappearing in another week or two. Thank goodness the hubby understands my inferno-like heat and has been willing to keep the house a bit cooler for me (the dogs are appreciative also). We've been getting into the high 80's/low 90's already.

Why did no one tell me about the nasal stuffiness, non-stop sneezing, hot flashes (all day and night), leg cramps, back pain, stomach muscle pain, and shortness of breath? I feel like I've smoked 3 packs a day all my life!

Only one week to go until day 100 left to bake!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even if we told you, you would have still wanted to do it anyway! People can tell you about this stuff all day long and you don't really understand until you're there! Hang in there!
emily